Drum Roll Please........
During our Parent Town Halls we introduced the idea of Membership. We are excited to announce that our Membership Drive will go live August 12th!
What will Membership look like?
Two Levels of Membership will be offered and each will have associated benefits:
Member benefits are still being secured but you can expect discounts on MWSC merchandise as well as some of our camps and clinics, deals from local sports shops and some great perks from Brundage, Little Ski Hill and Jug Mountain Ranch. Higher levels of discounts and deals will be offered to our Gold Level Members.
How will this affect your family?
Each family will be required to purchase a minimum Basic Membership at $50 annually to register for our programs. One membership will be good for a nuclear family for that membership year, (August 1 - July 31 annually).
What does this have to do with Early Bird Pricing?
Our gift to you between now and August 11th is to buy your Basic Membership for you! This is a value of $50 per family. If you register for any of our full season programs between now and August 11th, the Basic Membership is on us!
How do I register and take advantage of the Membership Offer?
Sessions are now open on our website at: mccallwintersportsclub.org
When you go to register you will be asked to enter your member number. Simply enter the code 00000 and you will be allowed to proceed with registration. We will email you your actual member number after you complete your registration.
To get the discount you must pay a minimum of the $100 deposit plus your first of 3 payments if choosing the installment plan and not paying in full.
Why is Membership a good value to your Family?
1. Members will have voting rights and elect our future Board of Directors; Members, in effect, have control over the organization by being able to elect Board Members they feel will do a great job running the organization and fulfilling the Mission of MWSC.
2. Members get perks from our partner businesses not found any where else.
3. Members will get access and discounts to special member only events, camps, and clinics including some adult based ones this year.
3. Members can attend the Annual Meeting and help shape the future of the organization.
4. Membership fees will help fund some of the important and necessary overhead essential to the organization, such as professional development for coaches and staff, building and vehicle maintenance and repairs, rent for our office space, and other operating expenses such as website fees, office supplies, equipment and administrative salaries.
Program Fees do not cover any of these important operational expenses; membership is actually just a fraction of what it costs to fund these things, but every bit helps!
5. Membership at MWSC is a showing of support for the Mission of MWSC, aside from your fees for programs.
When can I register for the 2017-18 Season?
Most of our 2017-18 programs will be available for registration on Monday July 17th.
Biathlon and our new Nordic Learn to Ski Program will not be open for registration until October 1st, but all biathlon members will still be required to sign up for at least one day of Nordic training so you can still take advantange of our Early Bird Special!
Why are fees higher this season?
All program prices include the credit card transaction fee this year. If you would like to skip these fees, you can pay by check. To find out the pricing for your program without the CC Fee, please email email@example.com
What if I want the Gold Level Membership?
When you register for one of our programs between now and August 11th you will be automatically signed up for our Basic Membership. Once we "officially" launch our Membership Drive on August 12th, we'll share a link so you can go online and upgrade to the $100 Gold Level.
Your membership helps insure we will be "Creating World Class Kids Through Winter Sports" for years to come!