When I go to register it asks for my member number? Where do I find this?
- Anyone who wishes to register a player for one of our youth programs this year must be a member. You can learn more about membership on our Website.
- Once you purcahse a membership you will be emailed your member number within 5 business days.
- Membership Cards will be handed out at our kick off event each November. All those unable to attend the kick off can request that thier card be mailed.
What if I want to register a player and I have not received my member number yet or I have not yet purchased a membership?
- You may still proceed with registering using the code 00001 in the required member number field.
- Your child will then be placed on the waitlist. Once we verify your member number your child will be removed from the wait list and placed in the correct program.
Why does it show that the program I want to register for is on a waitlist?
- All registrations will automatically be placed on a waitlist this year until your membership is verified. The waitlist does neccessarily not reflect the availability of the program.
What is it and how do I use it for my child's ski program?
SI Play is a great tool and one that we hope all our members will find useful and easy to use. In order to assist you more in successfully accessing your account, SI Play has put together this great user's guide that answers many of our member's common questions. If after reading it over, if you still have questions, please don't hesiate to contact us directly for more information.
The MWSC Team
Who should become a member?
- Anyone can become a member of the McCall Winter Sports Club!
- Membership is open to all winter sports enthusiasts who have a passion for skiing in the McCall area!
Do I have to become a member to register my kids with your ski programs.
- Program Participants will be required to purchase a minimum Basic Level Membership this season in order to participate in one of our winter ski programs, but can also upgrade to a Gold Level Membership to receive greater benefits.
- We encourage our participants to share the benefits and value of membershipwith their extended family, friends, co-workers, business partners and anyone else they know who can benefit from joining MWSC as a Member!
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- There are 2 Levels of membership (Basic and Gold) and each level has it's own beneifts.
- You can see a complete list of benefits at each level HERE.
When is membership available?
- Memberships are available now!
- Memberships are good for one fiscal year starting August 1 and ending July 31st.
Where can I purchase and redeem my membership?
- Memberships are sold online and can be purchased HERE.
- A full list of benefits can be found HERE.
- Members will receive Membership Cards that will identify them as members at participating businesses.
- Cards can be mailed or will be available for pick up at our Membership Kick-Off party in October.
Why become a member?
- Members will have voting rights and elect our future Board of Directors; Members, in effect, have control over the organization by being able to elect Board Members they feel will do a great job running the organization and fulfilling the Mission of MWSC.
- Members get perks from our partner businesses not found any where else.
- Members will get access and discounts to special member only events, camps, and clinics including some adult based ones this year.
- Members can attend the Annual Meeting and help shape the future of the organization.
- Membership fees will help fund some of the important and necessary overhead essential to the organization, such as professional development for coaches and staff, building and vehicle maintenance and repairs, rent for our office space, and other operating expenses such as website fees, office supplies, equipment and administrative salaries. Program Fees do not cover any of these important operational expenses; membership is actually just a fraction of what it costs to fund these things, but every bit helps!
- Membership at MWSC is a showing of support for the Mission of MWSC, aside from your fees for programs.