Membership is Here!
Who should become a member?
- Anyone can become a member of the McCall Winter Sports Club!
- Membership is open to all winter sports enthusiasts who have a passion for skiing in the McCall area!
- Program Participants will be required to purchase a minimum Basic Level Membership this season in order to participate in one of our winter ski programs, but can also upgrade to a Gold Level Membership to receive greater benefits.
- We encourage our participants to share the benefits and value of membership with their extended family, friends, co-workers, business partners and anyone else they know who can benefit from joining MWSC as a Member!
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- There are 2 Levels of membership (Basic and Gold) and each level has it's own benefits.
- You can see a complete list of benefits at each level HERE.
When is membership available?
- Memberships are available now!
- Memberships are good for one fiscal year starting August 1 and ending July 31st.
Where can I purchase and redeem my membership?
- Memberships are sold online and can be purchased HERE.
- A full list of benefits can be found HERE.
- Members will receive Membership Cards that will identify them as members at participating businesses.
- Cards can be mailed or will be available for pick up at our Membership Kick-Off party in October.
Why become a member?
- Members will have voting rights and elect our future Board of Directors; Members, in effect, have control over the organization by being able to elect Board Members they feel will do a great job running the organization and fulfilling the Mission of MWSC.
- Members get perks from our partner businesses not found any where else.
- Members will get access and discounts to special member only events, camps, and clinics including some adult based ones this year.
- Members can attend the Annual Meeting and help shape the future of the organization.
- Membership fees will help fund some of the important and necessary overhead essential to the organization, such as professional development for coaches and staff, building and vehicle maintenance and repairs, rent for our office space, and other operating expenses such as website fees, office supplies, equipment and administrative salaries. Program Fees do not cover any of these important operational expenses; membership is actually just a fraction of what it costs to fund these things, but every bit helps!
- Membership at MWSC is a showing of support for the Mission of MWSC, aside from your fees for programs.
Your Membership insures we can continue
Creating World Class Kids Through Winter Sports
for years to come!